Sunday, June 17, 2007

he is my hero

You and i may not be extremely close. I may not understand you at times, and you may also feel the same toward me.

But for working really hard from the day you learned you and mom were going to have me up to now to be able to send itoy and I to school, for sacrificing and going abroad to provide us with better things, for taking us to different places each time we're together, for taking care of me when I am sick, for always telling me I can do whatever I set my eyes onto, for understanding each time I tell you I did not make the dean's list (again), thank you, daddy. You are my hero. I love you.

Happy Fathers' Day to my daddy, to my lolo, and all the great dads around the world!!

Smile naman 'dyan. God bless us all!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home