Wednesday, April 18, 2007

hope springs eternal even for ojt-less ivan

It’s unofficial yet, but really quite obvious that in the whole 3jrn1 class, I am the only one who’s left without an ojt yet .

I have been working harder these past few days to follow up on the companies I have applied for. Yesterday, I went back to Philippine Graphic and got a waiver. I rode the bus on my way home. And I was standing practically the whole trip. This was the first time, after a very long time, that I had to stand up in a bus. Good thing traffic flowed smoothly. But boy was it really hot—even in that air-conditioned bus I rode in.

Today, I delivered the waiver to the Business World office so that our practicum adviser could sign it. I saw students from the other class doing their internship there. And again, I was pressured. I mean, how could these companies not hire me? Modesty aside, I prepared a decent resume. So again,

media companies, hire IVAN ANGELO LUCERO DE LARA. He is a talented individual. He can be a fantastic addition to your company. So what are you waiting for? Contact him. NOW.

Tomorrow, I will go back to Makati to return the waiver to Graphic and also submit my resume to Philippines Free Press , and ask if Inquirer still accepts volunteers in the upcoming elections. I will also follow up my application in Summit Media and hopefully they will hire me. I will really love to work for Summit Media’s FHM, T3, Seventeen, and Preview or ABS-CBN Publishing’s Metro, Maxim, Metro Him, and Chalk (in those orders.) So knock, knock, ABS Publishing and Summit Media, please hire me. Accept me as your intern. I am also hoping that one of these days, I’ll get a call from the Philippine Star to be part of their second batch of interns. Some of my classmates are well on their way to finishing their 200-hour practicum. So wish me luck!!

***
Early this morning, I was heating hard-boiled eggs in the microwave. I did not know it was such a stupid idea until one of the eggs burst out. Cleaning the microwave was tough. Just imagine. And then, I heard a radio ad. It was about one of my long-time dreams. And now I know how to get to the first step. Kinda.

I will not disclose what that long-time dream is for the fear of jinxing it. In fact, I have not told anyone about it yet. Hehehehe. So wish me luck please. I am really passionate about this.

***
Please, all registered voters, do not vote for Chavit Singson. We all know what a dirty man this guy is. He hogs the limelight each time he has the chance to do so. Remember his participation in the Ducat kidnapping? He also reportedly gave out money during one of his campaign sorties. So if you still care about our country, please do not vote for that despicable guy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please do not vote for this filthy guy


Smile naman d'yan. God bless us all!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home