Saturday, March 25, 2006

closing time

Closure. Do not get me wrong. I have not been in another failed relationship. I do not know. This is one of the times when I get apathetic when it comes to love. Anyhow, before this becomes an FHM-worthy introduction, let me begin with my business.

What a relief!! School’s finally over and it is vacation time again. Can you believe it? I have not updated my blog for such a long, long time because I was busy with school works. Thursday last week, we had this musical as part of our requirements in English. It was successful- we had the biggest audience compared with our counterparts from the other classes. It felt great seeing that large crowd line up for the show. Thanks to the teachers who required their classes to go watch the show and thanks to my production staff who invited as many people as their powers would allow. Speaking of the production staff, I am going to repeat this again- you are the best people to work with. You are all a-w-e-s-o-m-e. You made work seem like play. The actors also did a fantastic job embarrassing their selves on stage.

Image hosting by Photobucket
some of the production people- very tired but still all smiles.


Then came the finals week. It was as hectic as hectic can be. I know that if I still want to be part of the dean’s list then I would have to make up a lot for all my complacency. Hopefully, with the help of God, I did a great job.

More assessments regarding the past school year on later posts. ^_^

My brother has just graduated high school. It was nice to see the improvements in the school particularly in the gym. Sosyal, bumuga ng laway yung electric fan!! Hehehe!! Congratulations to my brother and all the graduates of school year 2005-2006. Good luck in your future.

Image hosting by Photobucket
minus daddy who took this picture- itoy, mommy, eclai and the fabulous epal


Go find your princes while I play with frogs. God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home