Monday, December 26, 2005

xmas break b talaga?

Bequest- gift; wala lang parang sya lang yung pinakamalalim na word na synonymous sa salitang gift dito sa MS Word.

Merry Christmas, everyone!! I know it is a little late but hey, even I get late greetings. Nah!! My computer’s back from it’s day-off. I don’t know. I think this computer has a mind of its own. It does not work when it does not want to. May day-off nga sya!! Minsan 2 days pa. So din a day-off yun. Days-off na!! Ang corny!! Hehehe!!


on christmas eve with nothing else to do but wait


Have been reading Bob Ong recently. Because just what I have mentioned before, it is only during vacation time that I get to read books that are not text books. Well this Christmas Break isn’t totally a break. I still have many things to accomplish. Nakakapagbasa lang ako dahil tinatamad pa akong umpisahan yung mga dapat kong gawin.

Just to remind me kung ano ang dapat kong gawin this break, isusulat ko na. You can skip this part. But the epal-fan that you are, I know you’re still gonna read this one. Your call.

1. I have a journal review to finish for Philo.

2. I have to start reading the paper we are to edit in Philo.

3. I have to interview someone for Journ. Just so you know who I want to talk to, here they are: Angelo Suarez, Patricia Evangelista, Fatima Soriano, Franzen Fajardo, Celine Loperz and Matteo Guidicelli. I want someone really famous. Of course I would not include myself. Why not? OO nga noh!! Kidding!! So if you’re on the list, don’t be shy to contact me 09226417215/ 7428783. This might just be your biggest interview. Haha!!

4. I have to write that interview; make a personality profile/ character sketch for Journ.

5. I have to interview a less privileged person. Of course I would not include myself. Why not? Oo nga noh!!

6. I have to transcribe that interview for Sociology.

7. I have to a make a graph for Math.

8. I have to review in Philo for our quiz on the first meeting next year.

9. I, together with my group mates have to a documentary about Rizal for RC. I have to be extra patient. Charon is our group mate.

There. Looks like it’s going to be a fun break. Who am I kidding?!!!

Anyhow, these things are not going to spoil the Christmas spirit. This year, I spent my Christmas with Lola, Itoy, Ate Agnes, my titos and titas and my cousins. Dad’s still abroad. When he called us yesterday, I can sense that he is not happy celebrating Christmas away from us. It’s difficult when you are not with your family during special days like these. That’s why I always tell my friends to treasure each moment they have with their families especially with their parents.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Go find your princes while I play with frogs. God bless us all!!

P.S. I have already forgiven my ex. But I told him that I have not forgotten what he did to me. Hayyyy the things Christmas makes you do!!


I have almost forgotten, this day last year, a tsunami has struck different countries in south asia and south africa. Crashed by the tsunami are countless properties, thousands of lives and millions of dreams. The fabulous epal pauses in remembrance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home