Friday, January 13, 2006

harsh comments

one of the many things i hate about myself i how i lack control of the things i say.

words are very powerful they can make the people around you or hurt them. Today, I hurt a few people because of my harsh comments.

I am guilty. No denying of that one.

To my classmate whom I have hurt today, I am very sorry. I know you might not be reading this but i apologize for that comment i gave while we were in class. I did not know the whole story. I am in no position to say anything like that even if i meant it as a joke.

Ate Agnes may very well be the subject of most of my jokes. Sometimes, I find it unbearable to talk to her. Today, I texted her asking her to bring my umbrella at 3 pm. 3 pm came and she was not there. i called her asking if she received her message. Irked by the way she spoke, I shouted at her not minding of the people around me and her feelings. I got so vexed I sent her a text message saying, "ate mababaliw ako sayo." It turned out that I sent the text message asking her to bring the umbrella to another person. Thus, she did not really receive the text message.

When i got home, she texted me her reply to my mababaliw comment. It read, "wag kang mag-alala malapit na akong umalis d2, di ka na mababaliw sakin.

My consciene still bothers me up to now.

Sometimes, just because I am surrounded by mean people, I think that I have to be extra mean even to those people who are nice to me. There's nothing fabulous about it- just plain kaepalan.

To the people whom I have hurt today and in the past, and to the people whom I will eventually hurt in the future, I am sorry.

God bless us all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger sourire said...

its ok ivan,. sometimes, people needed to be aware of themselves

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home