Saturday, January 21, 2006

star-struck

Star-struck- that’s how I felt when I saw Bianca Gonzalez.

I should have watched the Backstreet Boys concert last night at the Araneta Coliseum with Ralph and Angela. But because of the many things that had happened in the past few days, we did not get to. Instead, we settled for the USTv Awards held at the Medicine Auditorium.

***Backstreet’s Back!!!****

I grew up listening to the songs of the Backstreet Boys. I was never that rock chick when I was growing up. I can still remember how the BSB songs were such a hit in production numbers during Elementary. I can still recall how my female cousins would swoon each time they see BSB on TV and how I secretly did the same. Hehe!!

During high school, my admiration for the boys grew fonder. I loved watching their videos and was ready to defend them from my female cousins who started to become N SYNC fans. I used to play their black and blue album everyday without fail that my dad also got used to hearing their music. He even told me that if the BSB were to come, we would watch their concert. But for reasons already explained, BSB went to a hiatus. Because of this, new acts sprouted and I came to like them more than I like BSB. Soon, I already did not care if the BSB were still to reunite. But this year, they are back. And I realized that I am still a fan although not that big of a fan anymore. I still enjoy singing their songs with my classmates even if we’re on the streets.

I hope they will come back to do another show soon.

The fan that I am, I am making the Backstreet Boys, kuyas for the month of January.

Image hosting by Photobucket
BSB. I loved watching their videos and was ready to defend them from those who liked other acts more.


***USTv awards***

The USTv awards last night was a blast. But this year, UST has made it a bigger deal asking those who will come, even those who will just watch to wear their formal attire. Fortunately or unfortunately, I and my classmates did not know this until we got hold of our tickets courtesy of the heartbroken Banana Girl.

GMA 7 took home most of the awards. Thus, the station was named Most Awarded TV station. I still think the name of the award comes with an undertone. I refuse to elaborate. Many celebrities came- Charo Santos, Iza Calzado, John Lloyd Cruz, Diana Zubiri, Hale, Rufa Mae Quinto, Daphne Osena, The Going Bulilit Kids to name a few. But the most blog-worthy of them all is Bianca Gonzalez.

I started having a crush on Bianca when I first read her blog. I told myself- this girl is something. She looks great. And this girl is also intelligent and very humble. These traits make her more beautiful.

So when she sat in front of me and my classmates, I grabbed the opportunity to have our picture taken. Grabe!! Naloka ako!! Ang ganda nya!! Please don’t hate me for being a lesbian!! Haha!! Joke!!

This is our picture:

Image hosting by Photobucket
Aika, Moi, and Bianca. Bianca looks great. And she is also intelligent and very humble.


Next gig: Livre 2006!!

Happy birthday jenny lei!!

Go find your princes while I play with frogs. God bless us all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home