Sunday, March 12, 2006

on different things

ON Friendship, on trust, on discord.

The issue involving Ralph, Hershey, Angela, Aika, Rap, and Dale is nothing new in the class. I am not involved in the fracas that is why I do not think that I have anything to do with. I am on my perennial role as the nosey classmate, always there to take in all the gossips. Hehehe, but I promise, I keep all the dirty secrets to myself. Those which the source does not want me to share with others, I do not share.

It just saddens me that those people involved are my friends, and they all used to be good friends too. It’s amazing how in a short span of time, every thing changes, relationships get tainted. I just wish that these guys think it over. They should consider the fact that they were once good friends and that many are affected because of their “misunderstandings”. I just wish that in time, all wounds get healed, all mistakes forgiven, all relationships restored.

ON Stress

On second thought, I do not think I am to say all these for there are also people in the class that I don’t get along well with. There are those who used to be really special to me but are not as close to me as they used to be. I guess everyone goes through fallings-out. Doing this play in English can work in two ways. One, this play can improve our bonds, and provide us dozens of UBE’s; or it can bring about more friction in the class. Lately the latter has been prevailing. Based on what I have been hearing from the people close to me, they get upset because of different situations. This play can irritate us or bring out the best in us.

But I have to say this. Yesterday was stressful. I woke up early for our rehearsals/photo shoot/ panel board-making. I lacked sleep and I was still tired from our trip the other day. I easily got irritated. I am sorry to all the people I shouted at, especially those who did not deserve it. Yesterday, I prayed to God to help me get through all the stress. God helped me. At the end of the day, I realized that I am not the only one who was working my butt off. The people around me were also working very hard. I am most grateful to the members of the production staff. Indeed, you are the most talented, most flexible, most patient people.

ON Our exposure trip, Kajungulan

Sa wakas, natuloy din yung RC trip namin nung Thursday. Grabe ang daming pinaghirapan nila Hershey, Aika, Jenny at Ralph para matuloy yun. Pero sabi nila si Paolo daw yung nakapagpapirma sa dean. Basta dapat lahat sila pasalamatan kasi sobrang nagtiyaga sila para matuloy yun eh.

Kumusta naman yung trip? Masaya siya dahil mega bonding kami. Ang paborito kong part kapag may mga ganyang trips ay yung time nyo sa bus. Todo kwentuhan, tawanan, landian at shempre kainan. Tsaka kahit college na kami todo baon parin kami kapag field trip. Para paring elementary. “Nagsawa ako sa pagmumukha ni Rizal,” sabi yan ni Jacky nung Friday. OO ganun din yung naramdaman ko. Nagsawa din ako sa pagmumukha nya. Pero shempre in fairness, ang galing galing ni Hershey maging tour guide. May promise. Hahaha!!

Kahapon, super naging close kami nila Jacky, Jewel, Ja-ne, at Clang, Sobrang mahal ko itong mga babaeng ito. Sobrang espesyal sila sa akin. I love yah, love yah, love yah!!

E2 yung mga pictures, maki usyoso na lang kayo.


Image hosting by Photobucket
the whole class at rizal shrine



Image hosting by Photobucket
ang reyna ng bulletin wars at pinakamagaqndang hayop sa balat ng lupa... sunod kay dale hehehe


Image hosting by Photobucket
j.lo's in the making, guess that ass


Image hosting by Photobucket
ang barkadang against jungolz hehehe


Go find your princes while I play with frogs. God bless us all!!

P.S. ang tagal ko palang di nakapagblog noh? Sobrang busy kasi tlga eh hehe!! Namiss nyo noh? Hehehe!! Malapit ng dumating daddy ko!! Malapit na rin ang bakasyon yeheh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home