Thursday, March 01, 2007

ramblings after a hiatus

Yeah, yeah. I have been on a hiatus for quite some time. I have been really busy these past few weeks with our thesis, our newspaper, our projects, and all those things. Add to that the fact that blogspot changed settings so that kinda discouraged me to get my posts flowing.

Another reason is that I am busy campaigning for myself as I am running for JournSoc PRO. I thought it was going to be easy since my perception of a PRO’s job is just to fix the bulletin board. But hearing what the others who are running have to say, made me realize that I am in for a really tough job. I have to be serious with this so as to perform well for the Society and not waste the trust the students will give me.

Wish me luck. And if you are a member of the UST JournSoc, please vote for me. Hehehe!

Vote for Ivan Angelo de Lara as JournSoc’s PRO!! Thanks!!

***
Still on the topic of elections, the national election is fast approaching. And it’s sickening to see the faces of politicians on television and on spaces, free or not, where they can post their faces.

I was not able to register as a voter since I was still guessing whether Chacha would be approved by the country’s lawmakers and consequently, no elections should be held in 2007.

Please do not vote for Lino Cayetano. Media coverage showed how active he was in criticizing the Arroyo government. But other than that, records showed that he was not really an effective lawmaker.

***
As I am typing these, my lola’s watching Sana Maulit Muli. Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson are sickening. They are not really that good looking. And puhhhhleassse, they do not have any talent whatsoever.

Season 2 of Pinoy Big Brother has already started. It opened with only six housemates because, according to the producers, they did not want to crowd the house. It’s about time—and it’s only fair—that they field in the other housemates because it’s already getting pretty boring. More housemates mean more exciting dynamics in the house.

***
Because of my being busy these days, I have not been able to really think about boys, or an interesting love life. I am surprised. I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Smile naman d’yan. God bless us all!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home