Friday, December 09, 2005

reality

One of the latest and biggest reality show to hit the Philippine shores is Pinoy Big Brother. Pinoy Big Brother is an adaptation of a hit reality show from the Netherlands. Ok. So who’s interested with the introduction? No one!! So I will cut the crap. PBB is now drawing to a close with only 4 housemates left- Cass, Nene, Jason and Uma. Tomorrow night, we will know who among these 4 shall be declared the Big Winner.

So who will win? I have a feeling that it will boil down between Nene and Jason. But I think Nene has a slight advantage over her other competitors. This claim was proven by last week’s eviction night. Nene had a lion’s share of the votes as compared to Jayson’s 3rd place finish.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nene- will she be the first ever Big Winner?


Who do I want to win? At first, I was also rooting for Franzen. But now that Franzen’s out, I want his best pal Jason to win. Jason is uber ( hey I have not used that term for a long time now. I guess it’s dead.) funny. Unlike Nene, Jason has a bigger shot for stardom.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jason- my personal choice.


Every fan (fan talaga?) of the fabulous epal knows how addicted I am to Survivor. I have been watching the series from its first season until now that it is on its 11th season. Can you imagine? The 11th installment of the big daddy of today’s reality shows takes place at the Mayan ruins in Guatemala. Just today, the final 4 has already been revealed. Stephenie, who was sooooo popular at losing in Palau last season, is back in the game and faring well this time. Rafe, the gay wilderness guide is also in the final 4. Also in is the former beauty queen turned sports radio show host, Danni. Lydia, a fish monger and the least athletic of the 4, has also squeezed her way in. I guess the winner shall be announced on Monday afternoon although Studio 23’s saying that it will be on Friday. I am gonna stay put.

So who will win? The former survivors and now bloggers are almost unanimous in saying that Rafe’s gonna take home the million. Rafe used to be and under-the-radar-player but his intelligence and strength has taken him this far. But these traits can also lead to his demise in the game.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rafe- strong and intelligent. Will he be this season’s Sole Survivor?


Who I want to win? There is no question about it- I want it to be Danni. I have been rooting for her this whole season. The last time my ultimate favorite (meaning my favorite from beginning to end) was Ethan- way back in Survivor 3: Africa. Danni has remained the ultimate UTR castaway this season. But you should not be fooled because this Southerner has got beauty, brains and even brawn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Danni- beauty, brains and brawn combined.


NO matter what the outcome will be, all in all, this season has been fantastic, what with the kuyas joining the cast?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Jamie- this season’s bad boy- paranoid, untrustworthy, nonetheless very handsome.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Blake- too strong for survivor, too hot to forget.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Brandon- this cowboy makes me want to star in our own Brokeback Mountain. Hehe!!


Go find your princes while I play with frogs. God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home