Thursday, November 24, 2005

the babies who would be kuyas

Babies- young studs!! Yeehah!!

I must admit that one of my favorite shows is Mga Anghel ng Walang Langit. In fact, I voted for it in the USTv survey. I am just amazed at how the young bidas of the show can act that way. They are very good at what they do.

Young stars. Here in the Philippines, seldom do we find young stars who are big in their youth become bigger when they grow up. Aiza Seguera and Nino Muhlach are of course the perfect models of the aforementioned statement. Child stars in the U.S. have bigger mortality rate rate Maricel Soriano and Vilma Santos are exceptions.
This month, I am featuring child stars from the Hollywood who are presently babies but will become kuyas in the future. For sure!!

***Daniel Radcliffe***

<Image hosted by Photobucket.com

wholesome now, hopefully not in the future!! haha!!


Undoubtedly, Little boy Daniel is the biggest young superstar this season, what with the much-awaited release of the latest installment of his starrer- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. “I am such a loser, I have not seen Harry Potter yet. “ I have heard Ralph say. I guess I am also a loser. Yup, I have not seen HP yet but I am going to watch it on Saturday with “he”.

Back on Daniel. It’s incredible how our young Harry has grown. 5 years into the HP series and we have seen how Daniel transformed from a skinny boy to a skinny taller boy. Hehehe!! I know everyone just wishes they can be Daniel’s girlfriend. A magic wand may help them or maybe some love potion. I am just disappointed because he is still super wholesome!! Maybe in 3 years when the boy has gained more muscles!! Haha!!

***Jesse McCartney***

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jesse McCartney, punk'd and beautiful


This boy, a hailed musician of his generation, is one of the hottest young stars today. He may not be the best singer, but his every single will be sure-fire hits, thanks to his female fans, mostly teens and tweens, who gaga over him. I am pretty sure that his fans made sure that they did not miss the punk’d episode featuring their idol getting punk’d by the oh-so-cute Ashton Kutcher. The sitch: The driver of his limousine, an accomplice, “accidentally” hit an almost dozen bikes. Jesse was already nervous because you know how bikers love their bikes and how huge some bikers are. The driver of the car behind them, another Kutcher partner in crime made sure he aggravated the situation by shouting at the already-panicky pretty boy. The real action came when some big bikers came and threatened the limo driver and Jesse. The boy almost cried!! Haha!!

***Aaron Carter***

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm all about Aaron Carter!!


It all runs in the family. BSB cutie Nick Carter’s super brother Aaron may be younger but he is not half as cute, half as hot as Nick. He is cuter and hotter.
It was during BSB’s prime when Aaron, then just a 7-year old aspiring performer entered the scene. His passport to fame? Nick. He had a hiatus for a few years and when he came back his fans went crazy one more time for the Aaron Carter in puberty. I can still remember how kilig I was whenever I would hear his song I’m All About You. I was first year HS then. I refuse to elaborate.

The cutie performer was reportedly one of the reasons why Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan do not get along well.

But now, where is Aaron? Heck, where is Nick? Have the Carter’s become has-beens? Hayyyy some young stars never shine that long.

Why talk about those catty young female stars Lindsay, Hilary, Ashley Simpson, Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen when you have guys like Aaron, Jesse and Daniel? These 3 babies who would be kuyas just keep us wanting for more.

Go find your princes while I fined my frog. God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home