Tuesday, November 22, 2005

frogs

I am in a dilemma right now. You see, I have long been wishing to have a new boyfriend. It was even included in my birthday wish. A week before my birthday, I met Guy A. He’s the same age as I am. Then I met Guy B. He’s 21 years old. Then Guy C came into the picture, he is 29. Old!!

Of all, Guy A is the most consistent. But I know in myself that I like Guy B more. He’s sweet and hot but I think his time will just be divided between me and his work. Guy C is totally out of the picture.

Just yesterday, Guy B called me. I was sleeping. He told ate agnes that he is my bf and asked her to wake me up. That was what he told me. I am just not sure if he were telling the truth. While talking to him, I totally thought that he lost it. He was saying that I already told him that we are an item, that I am doing nothing but hurt him, that he’s crazy for me. Later, we figured out in a fight. We always fight when we talk. He said that nothing’s gonna happen between the two of us because we always fight. I am gonna call him tomorrow.

Should I go safe with Guy A because he’s more consistent even if I know in myself that I do not like him that much? What if he were a prince? What if he were prince but just not mine?

Getting into a relationship just for the sake of getting into it is futile. But it is fun. I know that I must not hurry more because, after all, I am only 18. But I miss the feeling of having a boyfriend by my side. I miss having someone I can love and fight with at the same time.

Hayyyyyyy!! Froggie asan ka ba? Gusto na kitang gawing prinsipe!!

Go find your princes while I find my frog!! God bless us all!!

PS

Franzen got the force eviction from Big Brother. Di ba dapat may kapalit siya katulad nung nangyari ka Bob?

All the rumors circulating than Franzen’s gone nuts were, I think, a case of bad editing. Did the crew do it intentionally?

I just wanna shut the hell out of Uma’s mouth!! I mean it.

I want Jason to win. Vote for him come the time he needs your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home