Saturday, April 02, 2005

Clear This. It is Saturday and it’s official. I am not going to Arianne’s birthday party. I have wanted to go for a long time now and as a matter of fact, I have already bought some thing to wear. But as fate would have it, I have been sick for a week now and my dad is arriving on Monday. I am not the only one who is not going. Sorry Aianne. But I think every one passed on this one. Today is also clearance day. I woke up wet with sweat at 9:30- just in time for me to take up my medicine. I made my way to the parlor and got my hair done. I actually love the look.

I got to school wet with sweat. I saw the monster. I saw the ape. You know who I am talking about. But when I got inside the room, I was ecstatic to see my normal classmates. When I heard the news that many failed Eco, I was nervous. I might have failed Eco, or worse, I might have flunked Geo, and worst I might have not passed both. But thank God, I passed all my subjects. I am also happy for my classmates who have passed all their subjects. But I definitely feel for my classmates who have received failing marks. Now, they are gonna spend their summer in school making up for what they have missed. But if there’s any consolation, at least they have allowance.

Before, I used to think that it’s kinda hi-tech that we get our grades on the internet. But now, I have realized the setback. Most of our professors have let us view our prelim grades. But very few have informed us how our grades got computed. Some of them did not even show us our prelim test papers. Now that some of my classmates failed, will they even get the chance to cry “foul!” or will they just have to sit their asses taking up again the subjects they hate? I know that it takes two to tango. Those guys sure have had their shortcomings too. But they/ we should at least be given the chance to be enlightened how our grades are computed. It’s the right thing to do. But for those who have failing grades, if you think you really deserve them, then just study harder next time. But to Tocarra, you know who you are; you have been given tons of chances. Hershey Abnoy has also been of great help to you. Next time make sure, you do not let go of these opportunities. We understand where you are coming from; that’s why many have been extending their hands to you. We love you and we still wanna see you next year- we still wanna see you ‘til the time we graduate. Oh I am getting to emotional. I have to end this. I hope that next time our professors will clear the smoke. After all clearance’s root word is clear.

That’s all folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home