Saturday, March 05, 2005

I am back. The thing is- I don’t know if it’s good or bad- but I have really nothing to blog about. Honestly, I almost have forgotten that I still have an existing account. These past few days have been really excruciating. I have forgotten what the word “idle” means. This is what you get after spending hours and hours of brainstorming for a crazy newsletter and a workable research paper material- selective amnesia. Forget it. But the only time I get to rest during weekdays is when I daydream. The only consolation I get is the fact that in a few weeks’ time it’ll be the long-awaited summer vacation. What kills me is the reality that it is called “summer” and the climate is as hot as a teacher’s head after discovering that students are using the internet nowadays to evaluate the performances of their mentors. Why does it have to be that way? Well, I’d rather keep mum rather than be punished for having to think and then transforming my thoughts to words that can be read by people from all over the world as long as they can access them.

Last Saturday, I went to Joanne’s debut celebration, a day before that I was with Vanessa who was also celebrating her debut. It was fun getting to meet my high school friends again. It served as something like our high school reunion. There were no pressures- only excitement, unlike the regular high school reunion where you have to show to your whole batch that you are the most successful, considered as media goddess and they are all a bunch of people who still depend on their parents for a living. You are the sleek showbiz personality, while they are the sluggish suckers. It has just been a year, and I missed them. Ok. To make things clear to those who have been to Joanne’s party, I mentioned “friends”, so you know who the odd one out is. To my surprise, Joanne has loads of cutie classmates. I am sorry Emil, but they had left when you changed clothes to impress them. Haha!

Our finals will start the week after next. Only then will my beauty be restored. Haha!

Thanks for dropping by; it was my pleasure to write again. God bless us all! And oh, I missed writing this- I am the fabulous epal!! ☻☻☻

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home