Saturday, March 12, 2005

Pride isn’t just for lions.
Two days from now are our final exams. There are just so many things I feel I have accomplished in the past few days. The past days were exhilarating and frustrating but nonetheless, I feel so proud with the outcomes my group mates and I have produced.

Power of Thoughts.
I have been attending anticipated Masses for the past several weeks. In that way, I get to do more things during Sundays. This day was no different. I made my way to the church. After the homily given by the priest, he said that another priest would want to share his thoughts with us. The 2nd priest was so animated I freaked out. I swear. I was on the verge of leaving the church for the fear that I might be living out one of those films where in just one wink, everyone dies. I promise to read more next time.

The logic of appreciation.
I appreciate all my teachers this Semester. That is all. I don’t want to get in any trouble anymore. It’s better to be safe than sorry! Haha!

That was it. Thanks for browsing. Let’s just hope those people watching Norah Jones’s concert don’t get bored! Haha! God bless us all! Thanx for being one with fabulous epal!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home