Saturday, January 29, 2005

The tale of the twisted. Twisted fries- this McDo recipe brings a smile on my face and maybe to other people too. Its shape and taste are so different- different from the rest. It was brought back just several months ago much to its fans delight. I am sure thousands have trooped to Mc Donald’s to get their fill of the treat. We were fed. I was fed- well, fed-up maybe. It used to be all good, until I have realized that it takes 25 more additional Pesos to your regular “value” meal to get your fries twisted as if going for the Big Time at 17-18 Pesos is not enough. I am a fan of fast food. Iba ang mga burgers nila. I personally like the cheeseburgers of McDo- and of course their fries. But oh my gosh- for a student who still depends on his dad’s income, I consider those food very pricey now. But my wallet goes ok. I thought it was reasonable because my stomach gets its fill; it is satisfied. But twister fries? Its shape is supposed to be twisted- but now everything about it is twisted except its form. Insane and impractical I call it- additional 25 Pesos for a saltier, almost burnt fries? Now that an advertisement has come out informing the public that the Twister Fries will be gone again for a while, I can’t help but be excited. It should have stayed in the pantry anyway.

Star Circle Quest has now come to an end. Unlike the first batch, this one showed less brilliance. But I still found myself burning fat in the couch while watching the show because its rival also showed less promise compared to its predecessor. Haha! Who said that Joe Millionaire II will be the only flop sequel in reality TV-dom? Now it is joined by two more shows from our Native Land. But unlike the 3 programs aforementioned, other reality shows were success stories. One of the secrets of these hit programs was their correct usage of the word “twist”. This term, however, has been the most abused word in Reality TV history. Kasi ba naman, kaunting pagbabago lang sa daloy ng programa, “twist” na kaagad ang bansag nila. Haha! Dingdong Dantes come to mind. Hay, buhay!

That’s all, folks! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal! Don’t forget to cherish each moment you spend with your family! God bless us all!! ☻☻☻

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home