Monday, March 21, 2005

The Manny Murder. The town is still buzzing and the public is still talking about it; Manny got beat. Patriotism aside, I think Morales is no doubt the cuter boxer and by that single factor he deserves the win. But I think Manny had the bigger heart but he also had the bigger wound. Props still. He continued on with the fight and lasted the whole 12 rounds. I did not see the whole fight but I actually saw the most crucial one- round 5. After that, I went to the mall with my sister to do some shopping and hunting.

No matter what angle Paquiao’s camp would play up- it won’t matter. He lost. But he accepted his defeat. His future is now up to him. The Philippines has it share of champions that after being beaten had been miserable. In real life, however, we should learn from Manny; he stood up after falling down and continued on with his bout. It is a tough world and life offers tougher punches. Excuses don’t matter. What we should not pick from Manny is his English!

That was all, folks. Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us, all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home