Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It’s Wednesday and it seemed like years since I have written my last entry. This will not be long, thus such a lousy introduction. After getting some sleep, I browsed the papers again. And I have read my horoscope. Well, for the purpose of not being branded “jologs”, I would like to believe that I do not believe in horoscopes but I do-well sometimes. It says there that it’s official- a past love is back. I went shit. This is true. I dreamt of him last night and thoughts of him still linger on until now. Well the feeling was never really lost- it wasn’t just consistent. Dreams are weird and mine was no exemption. He went to me to ask for help; he said he is cursed. But come to think of it- maybe he was one of the most pleasant things that ever happened to me, but that is what he WAS- a curse. He was a jerk. Haha!! A jerk in my own eyes. I am finding- and the search continues- until my heart gets satisfied.

Birthday greetings go out to my dear friends Carmen Espiritu who turns 17, Cristine Barozza who is now 17, and Jenny Lei Ravelo who has celebrated her debut recently.

That was all the stupid shit I can write, folks!! I hope to be back with a vengeance. And oh, by the way, my whole body –particularly my legs- still hurts after that PE torture!! Haha!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!! ☻☻☻

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home