Sunday, April 23, 2006

ecstatic

Ecstatic- yung feeling na sobrang high sa kasiyahan.

When was the last time you felt really ecstatic? Me? Just now. Well it’s kinda an extension of how elated I as when I found my ID last Friday. Why am I ecstatic? Our computer’s working again!! Sa wakas!! You see, our computer is not an ordinary, er, normal computer. In order to open it, you will have to twist the fuse on the avr while pressing the switch on the cpu a number of times. You will have to do both simultaneously. Talk about dexterity and reflexes. For a week, it did not open. I decided that it’s time we ask help from the ever efficient computer-repair guy, Kuya Erds. Pinalitan nya yung power switch sa cpu!! Ang saya!! Bumubukas na sya ulit. And so far, I do not have to do both switching and pressing just to open our computer. Wahehe!! Sarap ng feeling!! Sobra!! Namiss ko ‘to!!

***

I am really worried about my “stint” as a Varsi “writer”. The job is not easy. It’s summer and everyone’s on vacation and it’s difficult to talk to school officials. I just want to bribe them if only money could make them talk. But the problem is they are a gazillion times richer than I am. My quota is to write 3 news items for this issue. I have finished one and it is ready for publication. The second one, I am still revising. One of our editors wants another angle. The third one, I still have to figure out. It’s gonna be tough considering that the issue’s gonna come out on Thursday. He he!! Lagot ako nito!!

Bakit ba kasi news ang pinili ko? Mukhang mas masaya magreview ng pelikula sa Circle section. Mukha ring mas masaya ang makipagusap sa mga taong interesante at gumagawa ng ingay sa kani-kanilang larangan sa Features section Mukha ding masaya makipagusap sa mga athletes sa Sports section. It’s too early to complain. The best thing to do is just work on my news stories. Please, help in reminding me that that is the best thing to do!! (“,)

Share ko lang!! Can you just imagine kung ilang pages ang inabot ng news ko bago makarating sa aming publications adviser? Wahehehe mukha na syang thesis sa sobrang kapal!! (‘,)

***
Rap, yung blog ko ha!! Hehehe!! Do not disappoint me, please!! Thanx!!

Go find your princes while I play with frogs!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home