Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My dad is here as you all know. He is okay. It has been an enjoyable ride so far. He wasn’t that thin anymore compared to how he was when he first returned home. I am gonna write it again, my dad is a great dad; he is an awesome provider. He worked hard for everything that he gives us. He was not born rich. I was not born rich. We are still not rich but we get by. That’s ok.

I already got my grades online yesterday! Dale told me at 12 midnight the other day that he got his grades already. I have been itching to get mine since then but I cannot use the computer anymore since it’s already 12 AM. I woke up early morning and went straight to the UST website and viewed my grades. I already had a plan that if my grades are really low then I will not show them to my dad. If he asks me where my grades are, I will answer that they are still not available. I will only divulge them to him once he has left and explain why my marks are that disappointing. But I was surprised at how things went. I actually fared better this time compared to how I did last Sem. I showed my grades right away to my dad. He was happy. I was ecstatic. My lowest grade is in Eco. I got a 2.25. But I am happy because I think my prelim grade in the aforementioned subject is between 2.75-2.5. I aced English. I knew I can ace the subject ever since I scored 57 in our Prelim exam plus our teacher gives really good incentives. The biggest surprise though was in CWG. I actually got a 1.75. Of course I know that I did really well in that subject (and I deserve a mark greater then 1.75 if we base it on performance). It’s just that our teacher and I just don’t get along really well that’s why I did not anticipate a grade higher than 2.5. But thank God, I got a 1.75. I also congratulate my classmate Tanikala because we computed his grades lat night while chatting and if our computations are correct then he is in a good place to be. But of course I know Hershey did really well!! I also congratulate all my classmates who passed and got really high scores in our subjects. For those who have failing marks, let me reiterate this: There is always a “next time” but chances are elusive. You gotta study harder and do not abuse or let go of the chances given to you!!

That’s all folks!! Thanks for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home