Friday, January 07, 2005

It’s just a little after 6 in the morning and here I am in front of the computer typing this shit. Just like 2 days ago, sleep is insufficient. I woke up too damn early. This will be a long day, I am sure. I just hope that my brain functions well in our classes this day. Bakit ba may pasok? Sana wala na lang! Tutal, dineklara na naman na ngayon ay ang pambansang araw ng pagluluksa. I am really taking my promise not to use Filipino and English in the same sentence seriously. Haha!! But just the same, if there were no classes, I don’t think that I would spend the whole day- or even half of it- praying.

There are like 5 more hours before my 1st class. It is Friday today so it will be journ. I am becoming less and less excited about my 2nd subject. Last Wednesday, he did it again. He kinda included me in his lecture- I mean ranting- again. Every time he is irate at the administration, he always makes sure that I am there- included. Jokes are half-meant, someone told me before. But this one is no joke. He really means the shit he is saying. Bakit kailangan may parinig sa akin? Humingi na ako ng paumanhin sa kanya at sinulatan ko pa siya!! Wala siyang kwenta. Naasar ako!! Nabubuwisit ako!! Putang ina!! My classmates were laughing- Jaypee’s laughter, I heard the most. They thought it’s funny? They were wrong!! I mustered enough courage to admit my mistakes. It takes more to bear with my classmates who can get pretty insensitive at times. I don’t complain each time they tease, “blog! blog!” I think it’s alright that’s why I don’t get offended. But I just wish that next time that ogre incorporates me in his rants again- some of my classmates be more sensitive in keeping their mouths shut or at least keeping their hands off my shoulder. I don’t mean to send the message that I am mad at some of my classmates, it’s just that they do not experience what I am going through that’s why they do not know. I kept silent- to the point of being mum when I did not bring up the issue that some of them also wrote nasty stuff about him in class. Ayaw ko lang magpaka-plastik. Naasar ako kay Chiesos, pero nasaktan ako sa ginawa ng ilan sa kanila. ‘Nuff said.

I am thinking of not pushing through with my plan of going to Cavite- at least this time. I am pretty scared with the “outbreak” of meningococcemia. I’d rather stay home and rest or at least watch AA’s play at the Colayco Park.

Today is the National Day of Mourning. Please offer some of your time praying for those who have fallen victims to the catastrophes that has struck Asia including the Philippines. Please pray for the victims of the meningococcemia scare and the possible epidemic in the countries affected by the tsunami.

That’s all folks! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!! ☻☻☻

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home