Monday, November 06, 2006

nov. 6 rambling

may pasok na kami ulit bukas.

second semester, baby. last sem, i did not make it to the dean's list by just .03 point. well this semester, i am planning to get back to the dean's list even if i have to juggle my studies, my writing chores, and my ojt. i am also planning to have fun because after this semester, i only have one year left in ust. i am also planning to stay from a few people, especially to those who disguise as my friend/s, or those who try to be nice to me, but in reality are just a bunch of well, i cannot find words to describe him/her/them. i am also planning to do well in varsi, especially now that leaving it is not really on my mind.

i am excited after a long while. i am gonna make this semester a good one.

***

i feel so forsaken by someone i really love(d). i am gonna leave him. when? of that i am not sure.

Smile naman dyan!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home