Tuesday, August 15, 2006

look-a-like, leak

It’s been a long time since I last blogged. I have been very busy these past few days I could not even reply to my friends’ online messages, or watch high school reunion on dvd, or watch the other dvd’s Ketch lent me.

The last time I blogged was when UST defeated UE in their first encounter. UST was sitting in 3rd place back then with a 2-1 win-loss card. Now UST is at the bottom of the heap with a 2-5 win-loss card.

Enough of that. Ever heard a relative or a friend say you look like someone? I have. And the list of celebrities they compare me with ranges from the wow-do-I-really-look-like-him up to the hala-ganyan-ba-ko-kapangit types.

This is my picture:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ivan


Tapos eto naman daw ‘yung mga ungas na kahawig ko (sabi nila ha!! Hindi ko!!)

***Rain***
Sobrang dami ng tao ang nakapagsabi sa akin na kahawig ko daw itong Koreanong ito. It all started with my cousins in Cavite who told me that I look like Full House’s Justin. I was not watching full house that time so I did not have any idea who Justin was. Until the time came that Full House became so popular. Noon ko lang nakilala sa Rain. Last night, I went to the class of Mr. C to deliver all the papers he was supposed to edit. His students started saying Rainier—obviously coming from Rain’s character’s name in A Love to Kill. It must be the eyes and the nose.

Pero sabi ni ate Palo, sabi daw nung kaibigan niya, mukha daw pinagwapong tae sa Rain. Hahaha!! Siguro mukha din akong pinagwapong tae!! Haha!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rain


***Marky Cielo***
Madami-dami na din ang nakapagsabing kamukha ko si Marky. Hindi ko alam sa kanila. May nakapagsabi na din na kahawig ko daw si Iwa Moto. Hahaha!! Tang ina, ilusyonada!! Lol!! Does that mean, pang-starstruck ako? Hahaha!! Tang ina ulit!! Basta ako, crush ko si Marky.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marky


***Jeremy Marquez***
I have been going out with someone as of late. When we first met, he told me kahawig ko daw ‘yung anak ni Joey Marquez. Akala ko naman yung babaeng anak. ‘Yun pala si Jeremy. Hahaha!! It must be the nose and the eyes. Pero mas type ko si Alessandra kesa kay Jeremy. Hahah t-bird!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jeremy


Eto ba hindi ko kamukha? Hahaha!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Naima


***

Banner story ng “V” ngayon yung Nursing leak article ko. I have been monitoring the events ever since the controversy started. And I cannot help but feel attached to the story.
Alam ko na ‘yung pasikut-sikot ng kwento. At mahal ko na ‘yung storya. Kaya naman hindi ako basta-basta pumapayag na makipag-collab dun sa mga taga-V na gusto makipag-collab. Sorry, guys.

The people from the College of Nursing (CON) have been very good to me. At sobrang nagpapasalamat ako sa kanila. They entertained my ambush interviews. They supplied me with all the documents that I needed. They invited me in a close-door meeting. They updated me with what their next move is. Ang bait.

Today, the people from CON and other schools braved the rains to get their sentiments across. At nandun ako.

This is the first rally I have ever attended. At hindi ko pinagsisisihan ang pagpunta dito. Aside from the fact that going to the rally was essential to my report, I believe in the cause that the CON is fighting for.

The integrity of the exam is not in question, it is gone. Madaming taong may kasalanan ang nakalusot. Pati mga kakayanan ng mga nurses natin ngayon ay nasasaalanganin.

Masyado nang nanging komersyalisado ang propesyong nursing. Kaya naman madaming nursing schools na mababa ang kalidad ang nagsulputan.

Madami pa ang mangyayari sa nga susunod na araw, at aabangan ko ‘yung mga pangyayaring iyon.

Sa isang forum na dinaluhan ko, sabi ng isang estudyante, “Hindi naman ako nandaya eh. Kampante ako.”

Sabi naman ng isang guro, “Iyan ang palagay mo hija. Pero ‘yan din kaya ang tingin ng mga magiging pasyente at amo mo sa iyo?”

The scam that rocked the Nursing Licensure Exams will undoubtedly pose a big threat to the public healthcare.
Makonsensya naman!!

Smile naman dyan!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home