Thursday, September 14, 2006

black gold, black white; black and blue

It has been four days since the 2006 UAAP Cheerdance Competition. Aika and I were already at the Araneta Coliseum as early as 11 A.M. The contest was slated at 2 P. M. but we did not want to commit the same “late” mistake we had last year when we arrived at the venue just 5 mins. before the start of the competition and we had nowhere to sit.

This year, just like in all UAAP sports, la salle is absent for the CDC. They are not really suspended since the cheerdance is not considered as a UAAP sport, but they still opted not to join.

Even with the absence of DLSU, the Araneta was filled to the rafters. As in SRO crowd. Aika, Joyce, and I had a tough time getting back to our sits after the going to the restroom a few minutes before the competition started. It’s the fault of the hosts. They should have allotted a bigger space for the UST supporters.

Anyhow, everyone knows by now that the UST-Salinggawi Dance Troupe and the Yellow Jackets bagged their 5th straight CDC title. I love SDT and YJ!! They are followed by the FEU pep , which gave me a scare because they really performed well this year. UP came in third.

***

My classmates and I are a bunch of busy people. We have to come out with a magazine and a community paper. We have to accomplish a survey. And we have to train hamsters.
As for me, I still have Varsi on the side.

Earlier this afternoon, my magazine groupmates did a makeover on Clara and Joseph. We succeeded although Joseph did not want to get a new hairstyle. I will post the pictures later. You should have seen those two. They are really cute!! ^_^

***

The billing for the final 4 is now revealed after my beloved UST defeated Adamson 84-71. Great game, guys. Jodun is back, finally!!

So this is the schedule on Sunday.

2 PM Eagles vs. Falcons
4 PM Warriors vs Tigers

I am definitely going to watch the games on Sunday, no matter how busy are. Watching the games relieve me from all the stress brought about by my very hectic sked.

Smile naman dyan!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home