Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A rainmaker, cream puffs, Eng'g kuya, and Eclai: rambling of a bored epal who misses blogging

Forgive me, but what you will read here are just pure ramblings of a bored epal who misses blogging.

Rambling #1: I miss the rain. For two consecutive nights last week, heavy rains poured. You should have seen the smile in my face. I did not mind walking in the wet and almost flooded streets of Espana. I did not care. I longed for cold weather this whole summer—which I know was stupid since it’s supposed to be hot during summers. Duhller?! For three days now, the god of rain has not done anything but give me false hopes. I played hard with Marc’s rainmaker but all I got were lightning and drizzle. O dear rain, please come visit us more often. Hey, I’ve got some apostrophe going on in that sentence. Bwahahaha!!

Rambling #2: Last Saturday, we had a Mass of the Holy Spirit at the Varsi office. The celebrant was animated. He gave all of us hugs, and the girls, kisses. Something wrong was running in my mind that time. Sorry. Bwahaha. But that was not the only naughty thing that I did during that time. Sorry. To show remorse, I ate three cream puffs. Bwehehehe!! Just kidding. But the cream puffs were, uh, delicious, the finest I have tasted in a long while.

Rambling #3: Speaking of Varsi, our superiors are in Palawan for their planning. They are staying there for four days. Kainggit. I have always wanted to go to Palawan. I have always wondered how it feels to ride a plane. Sige, maghihintay na lang ako!! Bwahaha!! Because they are out of town, we, the new comers, are left here in Manila to do our articles and tantantananan… clean the office. Sounds like fun? You bet!! It really is fun. I am not being sarcastic. Konti lang yung tao sa office, pero nakakamiss din sila. May kuyang taga Eng’g na pumunta sa office kanina, nagtatanong tungkol sa pictures nung Pautakan. Ang cute nya!! Gwaveh!! Tapos sobrang soft-spoken!! Nahiya siguro sa akin!! Joke!! Hahaha!!

Rambling #4: I went to Cavite last Sunday and stayed there until Monday morning. I missed my siblings and my mom. Eclai’s classes started last Monday and I was happy to have funded most of her school needs. Haha!! Thanks na rin kay daddy!! My mom told me that the setup will be different now that Eclai’s back to school. Mom said that Eclai helped her a lot during her summer break. Eclai took care of our younger siblings. She also helps mom in cleaning the house. She even washes her own clothes. Tears almost rolled down my face because I could not help but be proud of my little sister whom I love very dearly. I just hope that she remains good and unaffected of their situation.

Pasensya na namiss ko lang talaga mag blog. Kaya nag blog ako kahit na wala naman talaga akong maisusulat. Hehehe!!

School starts next week. Am I excited? I am gonna find out soon!!

Smile naman dyan!! God bless us all!!

P.S. Shiex!! Wala pang bagong rector. Kung ganun, feeling ko di na naman ako kuquota!! Kaaser!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home