Saturday, June 24, 2006

hahahaha!! ano yan, joke?!

Ever got these text messages or got your friends share them with you in person?

Kung…
………
………
………
fu

Some…
………
………
………
Milby

The Bench…
…………….
…………….
…………….
Chi Code

Or

Knock Knock!
Who’s there?
Uod!!
Uod who?
Uod mga kamatid nayo ng magamaama!!

Funny no?! Hehehe!!

When life throws you jokes, you are caught off-guard. You may find life’s jokes funny but I know you will agree that, most of the time, these jokes are not really meant to tickle your funny bones but make you realize that hey, life can punch harder than Manny Pacquiao.

We had our elections last Thursday. Joyce is our new president. I think Joyce will do an awesome job. Hershey did a great one last year. But Joyce’s election was not really the biggest surprise, well that is as far as I am concerned. I was voted to be our class’s representative to this year’s Mr. Journalism. WTF!! I wanted to join last year (my classmates did not vote for me, they were still sane then as they voted for Paolo.) but damn, I did not expect to get voted this year. Valerie is our Miss Journ. Nice choice, eh. Although Clang aka Olyn aka Claudine wanted herself to be it. This early, my classmates already gave me their word that they would come to support us—promises of banners and all. I feel confident. Sana walang iwanan sa ere!! Hehehe!!

***
Last night (Friday), I went on a date. My date and I met on Buendia and ate at Wendy’s. That was the first time I met with the guy. He was a laid-back kinda guy and a bit showy at the same time. After eating, we said our goodbyes. I rode the FX home because it was still early (around 10 PM). After getting off the FX and walking home, I realized that my cellphone was not in any of my two pockets where I normally put it, nor was it in my bag. I searched my bag but it turned out to be a futile exercise. My phone, together with all my contacts, all memorable text messages and all pictures, is gone. Hayyyyy!! Ang life talaga kapag nagbiro!! Madalas di nakakatawa!!

You have been informed. I lost my cellphone. Wala na naman ako sa sirkulasyon. Hayyyy!! Hayyyy ulit!! Isa pang hayyyyyy!! Sige isa pa hayyyyyy!! O tama na!! Hayyyy!!

I am now accepting donations from kindhearted individuals, civic groups, non-government organizations, and rich tycoons. Kung gusto nyo bigyan ako ng bagong cellphone, hanapin nyo lang ako sa UST AB Building. O kaya sa Varsitarian office sa Main building. O di kaya’y tawagan nyo ako sa bahay 7428783!! O i-message nyo ko sa Friendster o kaya sa YM hotlipzivan_12@yahoo.com Maraming maraming salamat!!

Hayyy life, next time wag kang ganyan magbiro ha!! Naiiyak ako sa joke mo eh!!

Smile naman dyan!! God bless us all!!

PS: Popular TV producer Aaron Spelling is dead!! For those of you who do not know the last Mr. Spelling, he is the producer of TV hits such as Charlie's Angels, Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed. He is also one of the richest men in Hollywood, even the World. Spelling, 83 died Friday following a stroke. No more life's jokes on the powerful Mr. Spelling. He will be missed!!

3 Comments:

Blogger aika said...

ivan! gagawan kita ng banner!!!!!!!!!! sa yellow pad... tapos pink highlight marker ang panulat!!!!


^_^

9:31 PM  
Blogger queen of the blogs said...

maldita ka aika!! bili mo n lng ako ng bagong fone bwahahaha!! pls?!

5:36 AM  
Blogger queen of the blogs said...

maldita ka aika!! bili mo n lng ako ng bagong fone bwahahaha!! pls?!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home