Thursday, October 13, 2005

Finally- an expression of relief after some hard work.

Today marked the end of the first sem. I have long been waiting for this day to come and finally it has arrived.

So here’s what happened the whole week:

***Ivan says adieu to table tennis***

We all know how I got to table tennis. Kung di ba naman ako pinanganak na malandi eh di sana dun ako sa basketball napunta kasama nung iba. But surprisingly, the PE Bangge, Rap, and I took was fun. I expected it to be boring but I was mistaken. You just enjoy watching the good ones and the cute ones play- there is of course a fine difference between the two, but in some cases being good at what you do also makes you cute. Hehe. There is also pleasure in dissing your other classmates. In my case, I loved making fun of that girl from Science who wore puke shorts during the whole sem. I wonder why she never got reprimanded. I also loved making fun of those weirdo’s from Music and Eng’g who were so into the game they were thinking they were masters of the sport. There is also thrill each time you return the ball to your opponent through a successful smash or a drive. There is displease in losing and bliss in triumphing. There is excitement each time Bangge and I would blame each other every time we lose. There is definite satisfaction each time you see Rap’s reaction if he can’t return the ball. Haha!! Ang daya nyo naman eh!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

not necessarily the way to return the ball pero poised parin!!


***La Salle Scandal, Hmmmm***

I was reviewing one night when I chanced with this newspaper. The sports story went like one player from DLSU was ineligible to play for the Green Archers. The item continued that he is a third year player. My first reaction was, oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!! Then I guessed who could that player possibly be. I was speculating that it could be Ryan Arana or Cholo Villanueva or Jun Cabatu or JV Casio or Mark Benitez. I opened the papers this morning and I saw Mark Benitez’s picture. Oh my gosh!! It’s him. Well not exactly. The player is still not named but the writer, Quinito Henson said that Mark Benitez could be it. It turned out that the player under siege has fake papers and has not yet graduated from high school so he is ineligible to play. Coach Franz Pumaren already knew about this before this year’s finals game 2 started but the UAAP has not made any decision yet so he decided to let his whole roster play. Quinito Henson also wrote that if the player’s papers were not discovered to be fake, Mark Benitez, the primary “suspect” would have still not been allowed to play for the Archers next season because of failing grades. Jemal Vizcarra, can you relate?! Haha Aika!!

The whole DLSU community is not at fault here. Coach Franz believes that the people from the registrar’s are to be blamed. Mark Benitez is not yet proven guilty but I pity the guy because he is already in the middle of this controversy- his pictures are already flashed in different papers by now and he gets all these unwanted attention. Well I wonder how he is reacting to the things that have happened. Hayyyyy!!

***A New Bond***

Because this week is finals week, nagkaroon ako ng special bond sa mga notes at hand-outs ko. Dahil magkasama kami gabi-gabi at uma-umaga, feeling ko super close na kami.

Everybody would agree with me if I say that Math and Filipino were the most challenging tests. The Nat Sci exam was easy compared to what most of us have expected. The English exam was an insult to our capabilities. History exam was predictable. The Journ test was challenging. The NSTP test was not needed.

I think I faired well with many of the exams. I hope everybody also did well. We all worked our butts off to memorize, analyze and study all those things from annuities to Moh’s scale of HARDNESS. I wonder if Friedrich Moh were gay. Well he developed the scale of HARDNESS plus his surname is really malandi oh- MOH!! Hehehe!!

We all deserve a break after all the abuses our minds have gone through for the past four months and this week in particular. Have a safe vacation, classmates. Hopefully by the time next sem starts we have already gotten rid of SWEATY entities. Hehe!!

As for me, magkakaroon na ako ng social life at magbobond na kami ni Jessica Zafra for the third time, at ng aking kama!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the whole bunch deserve break after a very stressful first sem. I will miss all of them


***A Send-Off for Charity***

Sob. Charity is gonna leave for Canada and the States. She’s not gonna be with us the whole sem next sem. That’s gonna be sad- I am gonna lose the seatmate I love talking to, the seatmate whose hair I love fixing hehe, the seatmate who I share all my kalandiaan with, the seatmate who was very patient with me although sometimes I slap her for no reason at all and sometimes she notices that I am not really in the mood, the seatmate who believes that I am gonna make it big, the seatmate who is a superstar in the making, the seatmate who is special to the heart of all our classmates.

Thanks to the help of the whole 2jrn1, we were able to pull off a mini send-off gathering for Charity today after the exam. Thinking if the gathering would be successful caused me 2 hours of sleep last night but it’s all good when it’s for Charity!!

So Charity, make sure that you are coming back the soonest possible time because if you won’t we will feel bad and I am gonna steal John from you!! Just kidding. Just be safe while you’re there!! And don’t forget my pasalubong!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Charity is a very special girl- an opinion shared by the whole 2jrn1 class



***Bagong Pakulo***

At dahil may yes or no na ang pinoy big brother, meron na rin akong bagong pakulo!!

Hulaan nyo kung kaninong body part ito!!

Ang makakahula ng tama ay mapapanaginipan nya ang crush nya for the 3 days- lahat ‘yun ay sweet dreams, pwede na ring basots kung gusto nyo!! Hehe!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Clue: Hindi sya si Racquel ng Pinoy Big Brother!! At sorry to disappoint you girls, hindi rin sya lalaki!! Hahaha!!

Go find your princes while I find my frog!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home