Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Sick!!!!!! I have returned to school today after being absent yesterday. I was sick. I am sick. I have to behave like I am sick. Many of my classmates are sick. Many things going on in the class are sick. The news is sick. The country is sick. The world is sick.

I regret missing my class yesterday. I regret each time I miss my class. There are just so many things that I fail to take. I am glad I wasn’t absent today. Our math teacher sure is very particular to attendance. You miss passing what you are required to pass, you get zero. We watched a film today about the last emperor of Ancient China. Mahirap sabihin ang pamagat kung praning ka na baka lumabas sa search engines ang sinulat mo kapag may nagsaliksik ukol sa paksang iyon. Haha!! The film was aesthetically fantastic but a little boring sans the actor who played the boy emperor’s cuteness.

I have other things to do. I refuse to comment anymore on the issues the country is facing right now. I am sure that most of us are already tired reading about them. I just pray for Jaime Cardinal Sin’s eternal repose. Such a great man.

That was all, folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home