Sunday, June 05, 2005

I am back. It’ been quite a while since my last long entry. Fortunately, my pc has now been repaired. I can now surf the Internet at any given time. My dad has already left the country last Wednesday. It will take another 6-8 long months before we see each other. I just pray that while he’s far away from us, he remains safe and healthy.

One man left me a few weeks back but now a new man came to my life. He is one sweet guy. Hehehe!! Di halatang kinikilig ako!!

Enrollment was June 2, 2005. My classmates and I decided to come earlier than the 12-noon schedule. I was so excited to see my friends. It has been a long time since we last saw each other. Of course they noticed my new do. Some of them also have new haircuts and hairstyles to sport. I like Xam’s the most. I have always believed that among the girls, Xam is definitely the most trendy. I missed Ralph and his jokes. He also has a new haircut which emphasized his forehead more. Hehehe!! Peace tayo, Tocarra!! Hahaha!! Val has a new boylet and he is very cute. I can’t wait to see him in person. I bet the feeling is mutual between the two of us- I am pertaining to the guy, not to Val!! Joke!! Arianne also has her stories. Ang daming karir ng lola nung bakasyon!! Mukhang napaligaya sya ni Soliman ng todo!! Hahaha!! The biggest surprise (oh really?1) was Hershey enrolling to UST. She has told us that she had decided to transfer to UP and study there. But to our horror and dismay, the story is not true!! May mga natuwa pero mas marami ang nanghinayang na hindi n sya tuloy sa UP!! Hahaha!! Joke!! Toni, on the other hand, has his mind already made up that he will be studying in UPD from now on. I will miss Toni. Sabi nga ni Hershey, kung kelan nmn magkakaroon tayo ng Filipino tsaka aalis si Toni. Durian candy will greatly be remembered. Among the guys, he is the only one who is outspoken without compromising sense. He is one of the brightest in the class and one the most diligent. Wala na akong tatawaging Durian candy!! I heard Judee is also transferring to UP to take up theater arts. I have so many good things to say about this girl who has been my seatmate since the beginning of last year’s classes. She is intelligent, talented and funny. She knows how to act and solve the toughest math problems. She never fails to make me laugh. I know she will do very well in the future. I heard that Sherman and Doray are also moving out. Hehehe maybe they will start their family na!! Hahaha!! Joke!! Mamimiss ko ang aking little sister ko na si Doray!! Yuri and Ica are also out of the class. Bakit ba kasi kailangang kayo pa ang umalis?! Bakit di na lang yung unggoy n yun?! Hehehe!!

Bwisit na PE class yan!! Pangako, next enrollment, di n tlga ako pipili ng kuyang encoder!! Hehehehe!!

That’s all, folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home