Thursday, April 28, 2005

Whacked. I don’t know what’s gotten into me but I am really not in the mood to blog these days. Maybe it’s the absence of topics. Maybe it’s the deficiency of inspirations. Maybe it’s the nonexistence of the strength to be honest. All three are very important when one writes. This may be just a blog, nothing really that big but I don’t want this to be just like any other blog. And I sure don’t want this to be just like a planner. Those things are sold in the bookstore, besides, not even half of your reading public really cares about what you have done the last 24 hours.

Life is a bitch. It is. I may see life as something really beautiful but even bitches sell. Sometimes you just wanna cry because life is very unfair. How can I be living a rather comfortable life when my siblings back in Cavite are just happy to get by? I have been feeling so useless these days. I can’t do anything that big about my mom’s miseries. Why? I do not know. My lola Sion told me that all my mom’s brothers and sisters are furious at her. I was affected. My mom told me that she may have been a disobedient daughter, a bad sister and an ineffective mother but those do not make her a bad person. She is right. I admire my mom’s optimism. These days, she has proven that she is a strong woman and that she isn’t the type who easily gives up. I e-mailed 2 of my mom’s brothers-one in the States, the other one in Japan. Her youngest and closest brother-my gay uncle- has already replied. He told me that he is more than happy to help my mom. He did not sound mad at my mother at all. I know it’s bad but I called my lola a ________ in my mind. What got through her to tell me that all my mom’s brothers and sisters are mad at her, I do not know. She just made the situation worse. Those are all that I can divulge for now.

If you think you have seen it all in the soap operas shown in the television, wait ‘til you hear my whole story!! Calling all producers and directors! I am willing to share this to you for a hefty sum of money!! Haha!!

If I may digress, I enjoyed XXX 2 a lot. I watched it with my dad and itoy this afternoon. I liked it better than the 1st one!

That was all folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home