Thursday, June 23, 2005

Finally. It has been days since I have written my last entry. My hits are at an all-time low. I do not know if I have to admit it. I do not advertise my blog anymore for the fear that some one who is not meant to read this may be able to. The President supposedly did not escape the plotting of wiretappers. Am I going to be any different?

The congress is currently investigating the issue about the alleged wiretap conversation between President Arroyo and Commissioner Garcillano. Spokesman Ignacio Bunye and NBI Director Wycoco are in hot seats as they are questioned “eagerly” by the representatives from the House. Congressman Etta Rosales raised one very good point to Dir. Wycoco about the raid the NBI conducted in a printing press which was accused of producing copies of a poster featuring PGMA as Valentina. I personally believe that the printing press did not violate any rule. The NBI believes otherwise. They confiscated the printing paraphernalia of the printing press because of a defiance by the said printer to a prohibition in the revised penal code which states that the printer should put its name in the posters. Congressman Rosales asked if that abuse were enough for the Bureau of Investigation to confiscate the printing gadgets of the company. I have always been against excessive street action but I think that the recourse of the NBI was exaggerated and an explicit display of a violation against the inherent right of free expression. Oh my golly, I hope I do not get incarcerated because I wrote this one.

On a lighter note, all our teachers this sem are fine. Three of our profs from last sem serve as out teachers again this time. Am I glad about it? My lips are sealed. Haha!! I try not to focus any more on the teacher but on the lessons. In that way, I can perform better. However, I always have to remind myself to be careful with what I say about my teachers for: 1. I do not want to have that image that I am a teacher’s pet. 2. I do not want to vex any of my teachers or classmates. 3. I just want to focus on my studies. But it’s not a secret!! I have a crush on our Journ prof. Hahaha!! Ang plastik ko!! Dami pang sinasabi dun naman din pala pupunta!! Haha!!

My cousin from Japan has finally arrived!! I am so excited to see her!! I missed her so much!! Sabik na akong makipagasaran sa kanya!!

An Asian monarch is lucky because he has a wet nurse? Uhmmmmmm!!

That was all, folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home