Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sunday Morning. I was awake from my sleep which lasted less than 7 hours. I had a turned on the TV after I had a light breakfast. I was channel-surfing remote control-clicking when I tuned in to Star Sports. It was a tennis match- Masters’ Series in Rome. The game was between two really hot tennis players- Rafael Nadal and David Ferrer. I had a kick watching them… and well hearing them shout as they smash the ball back to their opponent. It was like hearing two very gorgeous men moan. Haha!! I just can’t stop myself from laughing with what I realized. Rafael Nadal won the match. And the moaning stopped. I gotta see the finals. I gotta see the finals!! Hahaha!!

Today is, of course, no ordinary Sunday. It’s mothers’ day today. I stand by my belief that the apostrophe should be placed after the “s” and not before it. This day is a tribute to all mothers and not just to one mother that’s why I think that the apostrophe should be placed after “s”. Enough about that. The apostrophe does not matter today- it’s our mothers who matter- not just today but every day, every hour, every minute, every second, every moment. You may all know that I do not live with my mom. We have not been living together since I was in the 5th grade, and since then she has produced more kids to compensate for such great loss. Haha!! She has not lost me to such great extent though. We still see each other every now and then. My mom is very special to me. She may have disappointed me (it’s a different world now. It’s now the parents who disappoint their kids today. Haha!!) for so many times, but at the end of the day, my love for her is paramount.

I can still remember when I was young; she would assist me with my assignments. She was my first English teacher. She would also tell me stories at night before I go to sleep. I miss the times when she would cook for me or fetch me from school. I miss the times when she would sleep with me during the afternoon or would bribe me just for me to doze-off early.

One of her best gifts to me is her acceptance of the fact that I am gay. Haha!! I can tell her stories about boys (my boys and other’s too. Haha) with all the freedom I can muster. We can also be naughty when we’re together. She is a very cool mom!! I just love her. She may have her own family now but I know that she stills love me and she knows that I love her too. That’s why readers, please treasure your moms while you still can. Our moms are gems!! Hayyyy, kelan kaya ako magiging ina? Hahaha!!

That’s all folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all especially our mothers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home