Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Sundance. Rain dance. Finally, it rained early in the morning yesterday. Thunders were actually already heard the night before but the rain started to pour past 2 in the morning. I was just so happy hearing the water touch our roofs and reach the ground. I have never been so excited in such a while. The heat these days has been unbearable. No matter what I do, I sweat. I even received text messages last night that today’s temperature is predicted to reach 42 point-something Centigrade. Good thing that did not come true. I just enjoy each time I bathe. It gives me a certain feeling of freshness. I am currently using Sunsilk’s summer shampoo. I think it’s actually cooler than Head and Shoulders’ mint shampoo.

For 4 months now, I have been using Sun. I was previously with Globe but since most of my friends SIM-swapped already, I thought it was just practical to go with Sun. 4 months now and the only consolation I get is that when I compute all my text messages and all the calls I have made, I actually saved some penny. But ‘til this very moment, I have never been satisfied with the service I am getting. You call someone and it takes 500 years (hyperbole, of course.) for you to reach that person. It actually got better a few weeks ago- to my relief and to all other Sun subscribers’- but it went back to a poor state. Sun is also not known for its promos. Poor service, poor promos- that’s why the prices of its cards are confusing. Hayyyyy. SUNgkatutak na tawag at text. SUNgkatutak na paghihintay. SUNgkatutak na kaguuhan.

To those who are using Sun cellular, please stop sending me those chain text messages. They are creepy alright, but some of them were made to clog the very few Sun networks. Get the number of your enemies, and when a creepy text message is sent to you, don’t think twice, and send it immediately to your enemies!! Hayyyy!!

My lola is sick right now. I pray for her urgent recovery.

That was all folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home