Monday, June 13, 2005

Whatever. A day from now and I will be back to school. I am super excited. I can’t wait to see the classmates that I love- there are about 39 of them. Of course, seeing the only classmate that I loath does not thrill even my intestines. This summer has been a long one. It was definitely hot but nothing compares to our country’s political heat. Every one knows what is going on in the Philippine political arena. Last Saturday when I went to church (I hear anticipated masses because they are more convenient) I saw a number of police men. The area was tension-filled. Fortunately, nothing happened.

Political analysts say that the reason the people will not support any revolt against the government today is not because they are happy with what is happening but because the opposition does not have a qualified alternative. A deposed president with surgically-operated kneecaps coming back to office will surely not do the country any good. It will definitely give the Philippines a bad reputation in the international scene. Let’s just pray and hope that in a few days, the smoke gets cleared and every thing goes back to normal. Or are we normal now?

Mr. and Mrs. Smith was indeed eye-candy but it did not rock me that much. Angelina Jolie sure was hot and Brad Pitt was smoking but the action-comedy wasn’t really that awesome. Some of the action scenes were awesome but I still have my reservations towards the film. The rumored romance going on between the two paid off as the film drew crowds to the cinemas. If you want to see two scorching hot human beings and have some penny to spare, go see this. If you want to see two scorching hot human beings and don’t have money, save yourself. You will not regret not watching this one. If you are a masochist and so is your partner, but don’t have money, find ways to see this. Just for kicks- pun intended.

Ate Agnes is going on vacation for almost 3 weeks. I’ll see how the setup will be in the house once our entertainingly stupid but definitely diligent house helper leaves. I can still remember how she put foot powder on lola’s back. I just keep on laughing whenever I recall that scene. Hahaha!!

Oh my classmates, my dear classmates, In less than 48 hours, our classes shall begin. It will be a new semester. I am sure we are all united in the thought that we are excited to see one another except that ape seated in front. Let’s all do our best this semester. Sayang nga lang at hindi na multi-media room ang silid natin. It’s going to be costly. Sayang din na hindi na natin makakasama ang iba nating mga kaklase. They will be greatly missed. And please, please do remind me not to name names once I start writing about our teachers!! Even if it’s for the purpose of evaluating!! Some people just don’t get it!! Hehe!!

Summer was long!! I am glad it’s gonna be over soon. Once the rains start pouring really hard, I will need some cuddling!! I am glad to have found him!!

That was all folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

P.S. Birthday greetings go out to my friend and favorite biatch- Ponga Arribe!! I love you and I miss you!! Go send me some more Havaianas!! Kidding!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home