Wednesday, April 20, 2005

He’s almost gone. I have met Mr. R just a few days ago. He is such a fine young man. We were good friends. He told me stories about him; I shared with him my experiences. Everything was fine until he told me that he likes me and I told him that I like him. Not long after that, he decided to court me. He would call me every now and then and check on me. We would talk until the break of dawn. This guy is very sweet. I told myself, “It could be him.” I have never felt kilig in such a long while. I was on the verge of saying yes to him when last night, he told me that he’s not sure anymore if he still likes to continue courting me. Aghhhhh. Bummer!! He told me he likes to think things out first. I told him not to call me until he’s sure what he wants to do. Until then, I’ll be waiting. Hayyyyyy. ‘Yun lang…

That was all folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger aika said...

naman yun... kabitin. hehehe:)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home