Sunday, December 12, 2004

Or so we thought?!

I am back. Finally, my MS Word is put to use again now that I am back blogging. The thing is, I am a blogger, and I will always be. So here is the change- the change I made a big deal out of- change in URL, change in name, and change in layout. This may not be as drastic as Rafael’s R Evolution; I am a blogger, not a freak. Hehe! Juk juk juk!!



Ponga is the new Santa Claus
After I visited their site, my desire to own Havaianas has increased. Those babies are so cute and so stylish. Limited stores offer those Brazilian flip-flops here in the Philippines (I only know of Celio in Greenbelt and Taboo, but someone messaged me sa Friendster telling that some boutiques in Rob Galleria and Manila also sell those pricey babies.). Kaya I asked my good friend Ponga who is based in Australia if they have them there. Sabi nia nga meron kaya I asked him agad if he can buy me my Havaianas. He said yes. Bait talaga ng lola ko!! Haha!! The next day, nagulat ako dahil habang nasa English class ako, nagtext ang loka telling me that he has found my Havaianas, only that they are not the Trekking Havaianas. Top pala yung nakita niya. Nag YM kami and he asked me if ok nay un. Xempre nmn noh, everything Havaianas is an appreciated addition. He also offered to send me a pair of flip-flops from Billabong. The designs of those Billabongs are also fabulous. Di ata available ang Billabong dito so it will be awesome to be one of the few to own a pair of Billabongs. Christian is a wonderful friend. Walang halong bola. Isa siyang tunay na Santa Claus in form and in spirit. Haha!! I can’t wait ‘til I rest my feet on those beauties.

Mall-Hopping with Emil
Matagal nang nangangati ang mga paa ko to go to the mall. Kaya naman I asked Emil to come with me para mamasyal at mamili. At first, he declined my invitation. Pero nung Friday, pumayag din siya. Later that night, I called him to confirm if he was really coming. He said yes. Kaya kahapon go kami sa SM Manila and then sa Glorietta. Napagod ang mga paa namin kakaikot, at naubusan ng laman ang mga wallets namin kakapamili. Emil is such a wonderful companion sa mga lakad na ganito. Palibhasa kasi sanay na siya sa ugali at kaartehan ko, wala na xa masyadong reklamo. Hehe!! While strolling around the mall which seems like a maze, nakita namin sila Nicolette Bell at Rissa Samson. Rissa was sporting a dark makeup, and Nicolette is prettier in person than how she appears on TV. Next time, kasama ko na sila mamasyal!! Hehe!!

A Tribute to all Epals
Let’s admit it, lahat tayo ay may kanya-kanyang kaepalan. But there are epals who are annoying, and there are epals naman who are fabulous just like me. This blog is a tribute to epals of all kind. That is why Diss Miss is out, and the fabulous epal and the annoying epal are in. The fabulous epal is something that appreciates the kaepalan of someone I know. On the other hand, the annoying epal is something that serves in place of Diss Miss- inaba nga lang ang pangalan. The first fabulous epals are my friends (in alphabetical order): Aika, Emil, Jaypee, Ponga, and Rafael. These people are so good to me. The annoying epal for this time being is Loajo. He took all the opportunity to sour-grape when I was being confronted by Chiesos. Nakisakay siya sa issue nang sobra for publicity. Magsama silang 2.
Folks, that wraps up my 1st entry. Thanx for being one with the Fab Epal!! I am a fab epal and I am proud of it!! God Bless us all!! ☻☻☻

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home