Monday, December 27, 2004

New Year is just around the corner, and just like Christmas, it entails a lot of excitement. Polka dots are back in vogue and so is everything that is circle or has circles. Lalong tumaas ang presyo ng bilihin, lalo na ng mga prutas na bilugan. Expect some body parts to be scattered on the streets to, as firecrackers are put back to use. These firecrackers are used in belief that they drive bad spirits away, but in reality, they drive me nuts. Magtatalunan na naman ang mga taong di katangkaran sa pag-asang tatangkad sila. I also do that because I wanna be at least 2 inches taller each yr. But the New Year also marks a new start. It may seem like a cliché but it is true. So here are some of my resolutions that I will try to fulfill this New Year:

1. I will try to lose some weight. This means less chocolates, less donuts and more exercise. This does not sound fun.
2. I will try not to stay as late as usual. Kaya lang sana makaya ko. I am an insomniac at heart; if there is such thing.
3. Try to be more secure with myself- with what I am and with who I am.
4. Try not to judge people by merely looking at the external.
5. Be more careful with my things. Mahirap ng may kasama kang pakialamero sa bahay niyo.
6. Save some more. Try not to indulge on things that aren’t really that of importance.
7. Study harder. If I wanna get to the top, I should rely on myself more than on others. I also wanna get a job by the time I turn 18. In that case, I would have to work harder.
8. Free my mind. Explore myself more.
9. As KC de Venecia would put it, don’t mind the negative and accentuate the positive. I need to be more optimistic, less of a worrier and pessimist.
10. This is one of the toughest, lessen on the gossip. My 1jrn2 friends, say they don’t trust me that much because they think that I can’t keep a secret. They don’t realize that they are just the same, some are even worse. Ako lang ang napapansin nila, dahil mas maganda ako. Hahaha!

Putting those to realization will be tough. But I am gonna try my best. Kayo rin, subukan niyong maging mas mabuti sa taong darating.

That’s all folks, thanks for being one with the fabulous epal. God Bless us all!! ☻☻☻

1 Comments:

Blogger bianca said...

hi! :) you have good movie reviews ah! :) why don't you write us at reviewnight@yahoo.com, we are review night, a show on cinema one.. we have a segment called viewer reviewer and that's where we read comments of movie reviewers like you! hope you can drop us a line. :)

a blessed new year to you and your family. :)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home