Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Post Script from FPJ’s death

If you have been following the news lately, it may be very obvious to you what da king’s biggest blockbuster hit is- his demise. You can jut see how the people- his fans, allies, and enemies- trooped to Sto. Domingo Church which now seems to be the newest movie house in town where the rich and the less fortunate meet to pay their last respects. Nakakaaliw ding pagmasadan kung pano nagmistulang isang agaw-eksena ang hari ng pelikulang Pilipino sa mga noo’y bida na biktima ng mga bagyong naminsala sa ating bansa. (Notice my Filipino? I am trying my best not to use taglish in one sentence. Let one sentence be purely English or purely Filipino.) It’s one big hit after the other, pun intended.

W. Dreams

Wait, wait, wait. I am not talking about wet dreams here. W stands for weird in this case. My dreams today were really odd. I dreamt of ghosts from my sleep last night. Napanaginipan ko yung tatay ng kaklase ko na nagmumulto, pero hindi pa naman siya patay sa totoong buhay. You should give me credit; this is tough, man. I was really scared. Natulog ulit ako nung hapon. I was surprised because in my dreams was one of the ultimate kuyas (no English substitute in this context) from CA- Ronald James. They transferred to our class for our supposed project in Philo. Sayang nga lang nagising ako agad. I wanted to sleep again; take my chance if he is still there. Haha!!

Youngstar

I got myself a copy of Youngtar’s December issue. On the cover are the hunky AJ Dee and the beautiful Bianca Gonzales. The fab magazine features stories about the critically acclaimed stage play The Penis Talks, fantastic ways to accessorize your plain whites, and the awesome Young Designers’ Guild. I will write more about this topic on a separate entry next time. Youngstar is available in all bookstores and newsstands. It costs 80 bucks per copy. Please check out Metro Mag’s Annual Body Calendar issue that showcases “surprise” celebrities such as my favorite kuya these days, Ipe Cruz, model/ tv host Phoemela Barranda, make-up artist Xeng Zulueta and many others at their sexiest. On the cover are real-life couple Iya and Drew. It is a special edition that is why it is 20 Pesos more expensive than the usual 100 bucks.

So goes, time to go. Folks, thanx for being one with the fabulous epal. I am fabulously epal and I am proud of it!! God bless us all!! ☻☻☻

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home