Friday, December 24, 2004

“Tis the season to be thankful

Christmas is just hours from now. I am excited, and I guess everyone is. It is a season for gift-giving, but we should also not forget that Christmas is time for thanks-giving. So let me thank these people:

My dad: you have been working abroad for a long time now. I just can feel how hard it is out there. I can also feel your sorrow each time you will call us and sing us that famous line “have yourself a merry, little Christmas.” Don’t worry, daddy, we’re just under the same sky. Merry X-mas! I love you!

My mom: Mommy, we may have some misunderstandings at times but I feel so happy because we’re really close. I just wish that you change your ways now that you’re bearing another child (hayyyyyyy!!!!!!!). I love you!

My lola: I keep on saying that you are a strong woman, and I really admire you. Thanks for taking care of me and Itoy while daddy is away. I love you!

Ate Agnes: Thanks for being patient with me each time I shout at you. Hehe!!

Christian Arribe: Salamat sa Havaianas at Billabongs na pinadala mo na hindi pa dumarating. Nauna pa yung gifts ng tita ko galing Canada na kagabi niya lang pinadala.

Emil Tumbaga: After graduation, you have remained the friend that I knew back in HS. We still talk regularly and go to the mall together each time we can. Thanks!

Eclai: Thanx for being my favorite baby sister. I really miss you. I can’t wait to spend New Year’s Day with you!

Tita Jo: Thanks for always checking on me and itoy. Gaya ng dati, katuwa parin kayong kausap.

Tito Michael: Thanks for your concern. It’s such a joy having you as my ninong.

Tita Maricel: I may have not liked you in the beginning but you have been so good to us and my dad. Thanks for that!

Tambe: Thanx for not forgetting your beautiful cousin here in the Philippines while you’re there in Japan and now temporarily in Hawaii. Sosyal ka na!! You have evolved!! Haha!! Tita Rose misses you so dearly!! I love you.

Carmen, Ian, Dexter, Joanne, Vanessa, Tina, Cathy, Amor, Mel, Crizelda, Ange, Dorothy, Cristine, Acel, Jovie, at sana’y wala akong nakalimutan: thanks for being my “BARKS”.

Matteo Guidicceli: Thanx for being cute, you are the local version of the fast and the fabulous

Ipe Cruz: thanx for being cute and awesome. Haha!! Feeling close!

Celine Lopez: Thanks for good reads during Sundays. You are one of the reasons I am taking up journ. I am looking forward to the day I am more fight! than you are!! Hahaha!!

Patricia Evangelista: Thanks for being fantastic. You are also one of my idols. And thanks because your writing has now improved.

1jrn2: Thanks, guys!! You have been there for me in triumph and in loss, in pain and in joy, in happiness and in sorrow, and everything in between. (cathc the full wish list by clicking here.)

Snickers: Thank for coming in my life. I miss you so much!

Jesus: Thanks for being my brother, and thanks for coming to the world to redeem the human race. Happy birthday!!

God: Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings you have given me and my family!

That's all, folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! I am fabulous, I am epal!! God Bless us all!! ☻☻☻



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home