Sunday, August 14, 2005

win.loss card

Win/Loss CARD. I am back. I have already written an entry that was supposed to be published last Friday night but due to lagged Internet connection, I was not able to post it. It was about a teacher who was being “democratic” when dealing with his students who cheated and another professor who included items in the exam, which he did not discuss. They were purely evaluations and reactions but I took the incident of it being not published as a warning that I might get caught again had I put out the story although this time I think I can prove my innocence well plus I have mastered the spur-of-the-moment excuse.

Everyone who has read my post in the friendster bulletin must be very well aware of the fact that I lost my sun sim. It was a mishap that I could have prevented. In fact, I was about to prevent it but I let go of the chance to do so. The amount I loaded to the sim the night before I lost it is a sorry loss but the memories that vanished with the sim is a more sorry one. I will repeat it; can I not have 2 sim card and use them both?

I went home after pe class yesterday and opened the TV enthusiastically. I was very eager to watch the UAAP-NCAA all-star game only to see how the NCAA all-stars beat the hell out of the asses of the UAAP reps. I also did not go to church yesterday because I thought ‘gawi was performing during the 2nd game’s half-time. It turned out to be the languid Letran pep. I was disappointed just thinking about the opportunity cost. I went to the church early morning today instead. I thanked daddy Lord because he helped me all throughout the Prelims week. Thank you, Daddy Lord!!

Of course, win/loss card is a term related to sports especially to those which involve round or double round robin eliminations like volleyball and basketball. Speaking of basketball, UST beat UP today. Yehey!! UST now holds a 2-6 win/loss card. It took the tigers another extra 5 minutes just to beat the Diliman-based cagers led by hotties Marvin Cruz and Gino Ferrer (do I see myself swooning here?). The win is a great morale-booster for Santo Tomas now that the 2nd round has started. Dylan played pretty well this afternoon. What the tigers should realize and they should take this seriously is that they lack consistency and that sustaining ability to protect their leads. If only they would be able to protect their leads well and be more consistent then they will not have that hard of a time beating other squads. I hope that their winning will continue. Viva Santo Tomas!!

That was all, folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home