Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Not even mediocre. My effectiveness as your teacher is greatly diminished. I hate to be mean but even a grade 6 student can do better. Deciminate- I can’t believe it. I get a feeling that I don’t need to be with you anymore. Sounds like Simon Cowell? No, those are lines uttered by someone our class holds dear; by someone known for his charm and sense of humor. It is disturbing that he has walked out on our class for two straight meetings. But at least finally, he had set the limit. He had set his boiling point. This way, our class will take him more seriously now- I hope.

3 straight hours of no classes. I was there since before 7 only to realize that I’ll be spending 3 straight hours burning my ass on my chair, vexing Xam, and getting vexed by some mean girls-wannabes. Well at least I enjoyed spending most of my 3 hours with my classmates and I also got to sleep inside the classroom. I also taught my classmates two new songs. And they seemed to like the songs!! Hehehe!! And Hershey got to kiss two new girls!! Oh my gosh!! Just imagine getting that kiss from Hershey, of all people!! Mumog, girls!! Mumog!!

Joke time during our vacant period:
Bakit takot si Dale sa matataas na lugar?
Bakit?
Dahil may BEARtigo sya!!

I would like to thank our first and last prof today for coming to class instead of staying in the hospital to take care of his son. Had he not come, going to and staying in school today would have been pointless. At dahil pumasok sya, pointles na lang ang araw na ito!! Nabawasan ng single s!! Hehehe!! Sana gumaling na anak nya!! Sabay bawi ng ganun eh noh?! Seriously, I meant that with all sincerity.

That was all, folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home