Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Getting attached, going detached. It was an emotional morning yesterday. It was already 7 and not even half of the class is already in the room. He peeped inside the room to see if he still has students- if after the entire hullabaloo we were still there. A few were, some were to arrive late. Sisyphus, oh Sisyphus, to depersonalize or not to. It was no accident. He related and he was so attached to the essay. He was Sisyphus and we could be his rock or the gods. I believe we were the former. So after an hour of reading the essay, and explaining it, he talked to us. He uttered lines that struck our lucidity- which by the way is one of the key terms used by Camus in his essay. I could not help but feel with and for him. He told us that if he were to form an elite group of 40 people, there was no doubt in mind that he would choose us; never in his teaching career did he become so close to any of his classes except our class; among his expository classes, we are the worst; it’s hard to be professional when he already treats us family; nagpapanggap lang kami; and it’s hard not to miss our class. My eyes were misty and so were his. That was the banana we have to swallow that early in the morning. Good thing our prof for the next subject was absent- we got to rest. Hehehe!! Baka mamaya, may iba na namang masabi. I’m a Barbie girl in a Barbie world- laughing plastic, it’s fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me anywhere, look at my panty see if I’m made in China.

Yehey!! Bati na kami ni Ralph. I finally talked to him yesterday. I let go of my pride. I did that for the sake of our friendship and for the class. I don’t want to just call the attention of my classmates about our present situation as how I see it and not make a move toward making the situation better. Masarap sa pakiramdam dahil namiss ko talaga si Chokoleit.

That was all, folks!! Thanx for being one with the fabulous epal!! God bless us all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger eePyaJ said...

"I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world: LIFE IN PLASTIC, its fantastic. You can brush my hair, undress me anywhere, look at my panty see if Im made in China." ^_^

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Anggaling mo, Ivan!! hehe. natuwa ata ako masyado dun. :P

dont we all love our emgee?

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home