Tuesday, September 20, 2005

kuyas galore

Kuyas- genetically-gifted men. You can look at them. You can fantasize about them. But you cannot have all of them. Of course, I am an exemption.

These 3 guys are, for me, the kuyas of September:

Yael Yuzon



O my gosh!! Just which girl in high school or in college does not know this guy? He may not be the handsomest rocker there is, but this guy can just sweep you of your feet with the way he sings, and the way he performs on stage. I used to liked Armo better but when I saw them perform live, I discovered that Yael is 20 Centigrade hotter.

He is last seen in his band’s video Gemini. I love that song. I can’t help but smile whenever I hear them sing it. My favorite lines:

“The vacuous night steps aside to give meaning to Gemini’s dreaming. The moon on it back and the seemingly veiled room’s lit by the same star.”

But there are rumors circulating that this guy is bisexual? Bummer? Not really!! Hehehe!!

Liam Aiken



When the movie Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Event came out, I was no really excited to see it. I did not pay attention. And I did not go to watch the film.

I regretted that when I saw Oprah one day interviewing Jim Carrie who was then promoting the flick. After Jim, she interviewed the fab Meryl Streep. I was already loving the show when this kid entered the picture. He was soooooo cute. He made me love the show even more. He was just there, quietly listening to the answers of his co-stars. And there I was, blushing because of his cuteness. He plays klaus baudelaire in the movie.

You can also see him in his other films: Road to Perdition, Sweet November, and Stepmom.

Victor Basa




Have you gotten yourself a copy of Cosmo’s 69 Bachelor Centerfolds or something to that effect? Me? I yet to get myself my own copy. But since I think you have seen it at least, then Victor Basa is no stranger.

He is that guy who seemed to post nude (I doubt) with only a pail of paint covering his dingdong. I first saw the guy in a spread in the Philippine Star’s Y Style for cooler-than-cool Viktor Jeans last year. He was with Kristel who incidentally is a Journalism student in UST.

I got to visit his blog two weeks ago. This guy has got some brains too.

Sorry to bust your bubbles, but he is taken. But the girl is not really that pretty.

One word: beefcake.

Go find your princes while I find my frog!! God bless us all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home